Aunt Noelle came over to help a few days after we got home
(Daddy had a softball game)! :)
(Daddy had a softball game)! :)
Lacey, Taylor & Lilah meet Sawyer
Basement Project is nearing the FINAL stages! :)
Hayden's First Dentist Appointment
Crazy Hair Fun in the Backyard Pool
Taking a walk as a family in the evening
Celebrating our 4th Anniversary: Has it really been 4 years?!?!
Sawyer's First 4th: Hanging with Nana
Hayden's First Sparkler Experience on the 4th
I'm still trying to play catch up with this whole blog thing...I promise I won't post this many every day from now on!
We've had a great summer so far, and I love being a teacher because I get to spend even more time at home. (Up until now, I guess you could say I've been on maternity leave that just coincided with Summer Vacation)!
Hope you've enjoyed the highlights of our very busy summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment