Us

Us

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A blog??

Almost everyone I know has a blog, and I guess this is the thing to do...?? I'm not sure, but at least it gives me an outlet to share my thoughts on the world when I know that my husband isn't always listening!

Winter break is just winding down, which makes me very sad. Back to work I go tomorrow. I would love to stay at home, but at this point, that just isn't feasible. I love teaching but this year has been one for the books! I know that after I look back on this troublesome year, I will realize that it has made me a better teacher, and probably a better person (at least stronger!), so in that way I'm sure that it will be worth it in the end.

It's 2010 now! I can't believe it, really. I remember ten years ago celebrating with my aunts, uncles and cousins for Y2K. We had a lot of fun that night, and I can't believe how much has changed in my life and in the world in a decade. 2010 will bring lots of new and exciting things to our lives in the Wolf family. We've got a two year old on our hands, which brings the crazy joys of potty training, "NO," and sleeping (or not sleeping-we shall see!) in a big kid bed. We will also be welcoming baby number 2, another boy in May. I can't wait to meet this new little guy and for Hayden to become a big brother. This little boy has no name as of now, which we are working on. I have some favorites, and Cullen agrees on some, but we just haven't settled on any one "perfect" name yet. Oh well, as everyone says, we do have some time left!

It couldn't be colder here right now. I'm so looking forward to spring, which will bring warmth and our baby! This winter has hit us hard to begin with, so hopefully it will go out like a lamb?! We have so much snow, I actually can't remember a winter with this much snow so early. I think they said that its been 90 years since we've had a winter that started out with as much snow as this one! I'm ready to go outside and feel the sun on my face, and go for walks with my family again. Not rushing from door to door as fast as possible to avoid the brutal cold and wind!

I don't really know what people want to know when they read these things...I suppose the only reason I'm doing this right now is because, like I said earlier, I need a place to express my innermost thoughts! I think Rocky is about the only one in my house that listens to me!

Happy 2010 everyone! May it be blessed and full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment